Wilson A2K D33 11.75 inch Pitchers Glove
Save $25 on any order over $150
USE COUPON CODE: SAVE25
Save 15% on Equipment Bags
USE COUPON CODE: 15BAG
Wilson A2K D33 11.75 inch Pitchers GlovePitchers will not shake off the Wilson A2K D33 11.75 inch pitchers glove. Choosing a great glove is vital for a ballplayer as the glove you use has a serious affect on your performance. So, this is why you need to do a lot of research to find the best gloves out there. One great glove out there is the Wilson A2K D33 11.75 inch pitchers glove. This glove comes from a great brand in Wilson and the glove itself is fantastic. Here is why you should consider purchasing this glove.
The Wilson Brand:When choosing a glove it is important to purchase one from a reputable brand. This is because when you purchase a glove from a great brand the glove will definitely be of a high quality. Wilson is one of the best brands in the game and they have been for over a century. Because of the high quality of Wilson products many pros use their equipment. Some of these pros include Tin Anderson, Ozzie Albies, and Mookie Betts. The reason these pros choose Wilson is because they truly believe that Wilson provide them with the best products in the game. Anyone on the market for a glove should consider Wilson.
Wilson A2K Gloves
These Wilson A2K gloves use some pro stock leather to ensure it lasts a long time and performs great. The 11.75" size is great for both pitchers and infielders. Although this is marked as a pitchers glove, it does work for other positions as well. This glove also has a closed pro laced web. This webbing is fantastic for a pitcher as it helps shield the ball from a hitter. If you are looking to improve your game and play some of the best baseball of your life this is the glove for you. Purchase yourself a Wilson A2K D33 11.75 inch pitchers glove today right here from Baseball Bargains! Model: WBW1013771175, WBW1013781175
- Pro Stock® Select Leather - No leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock® Select leather. We triple-sort our leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only our top 5% of hides when crafting our A2K® gloves.
- Double Palm Construction - A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
- Rolled Dual Welting - Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- DriLex Wrist Lining - Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold Logos - Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
- Gap Welting - A section of palm leather folded between fingers to stabilize the pocket.
- Expert Japanese Craftsmanship - Manufactured entirely in Japan by craftsmen who have been making ball gloves for decades, the A2K is formed to the perfect shape over 18 hours of labor.
- Pattern - D33
- Position - Pitcher
- Web - D1