Wilson A2K 1786SS 11.5 inch Infield Glove
Save $25 on any order over $150
USE COUPON CODE: SAVE25
Save 15% on Equipment Bags
USE COUPON CODE: 15BAG
Wilson A2K 1786SS 11.5 inch Infield GloveThe Wilson A2K 1786SS 11.5 inch Infield Glove is one of the best gloves Wilson has to offer and here is why you should consider purchasing it. As the old saying goes, defense wins championships. This is why it is important to do everything possible to maximize your performance on the defensive end. Outside of practice, the best way to do this is to purchase yourself a high performing glove. Although narrowing down your search for a glove can be tough there are some things to consider in order to help you narrow down your search. Some things to consider include the company the glove comes from, specific features of the glove, and if the glove is the right fit for your position.
When purchasing a glove doing so from a high quality company is always important. This is because when you purchase a glove form a great company the glove will help you perform. Wilson is as good as it gets. For decades, Wilson has providing athletes with some of the best sporting equipment around and baseball is no exception to that. Because of the high quality of Wilson products many professional ball players including Tim Anderson and Mookie Betts choose Wilson as their glove provider. If these professionals choose Wilson then why not you?
Wilson Infield Glove
This Wilson infield glove is no exception to the high quality of Wilson products. With pro stock leather and superskin technology this glove will help you perform well and last many seasons to come. Furthermore, this glove has a drilex wrist lining to promote breathability and wick away moisture ensuring you are comfortable throughout the hot Summer months. We have the Wilson A2K 1786SS 11.5 inch Infield Glove available for purchase right here on the Baseball Bargains website. So, improve your game and purchase yourself this great glove today! Model:WBW100890115
- Reduced break-in time
- Pro Stock Select Leather: The top five percent of Wilson hides. Used for it's consistency and flawlessness. The outcome is an incomparable break-in and long-lasting shape.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Gives long-lasting shape and quicker break-in.
- SuperSkin™: Twice as strong as traditional Pro Stock leather with only half the weight. This gives players the durability they love in a Wilson glove and a lightweight design.
- Double Palm Construction: A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and outer shell, gives maximum pocket stability.
- Flat Finger Binding: Provides players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and more control.