Marucci CATX BBCOR Alloy Baseball Bat - Drop 3
Save $25 on any order over $150
USE COUPON CODE: SAVE25
Save 15% on Equipment Bags
USE COUPON CODE: 15BAG
Marucci CATX BBCOR Alloy Baseball Bat - Drop 3The Marucci Cat9 Pastime BBCOR Baseball Bat - Drop 3 gives players another option in the fantastic Cat series. With new innovation, this new model gives you even better performance. The barrel of this bat allows for players to truly be themselves at the plate. The barrel design is optimal for hitting. The sweet spot is absolutely ginormous. In comparison to the original Cat7 the sweet spot of the barrel is twice as big. So, with this in spots that would normally result in bad hits, you get a spectacular feel. A factor in baseball that all players hate is when they get a stinger. The bat vibrates and runs through your hands. So, to stop this Marucci implements its AV2 knob technology. The point of this is that you can be fearless at the plate. Also, Marucci wants to make sure you are comfortable at the plate. So, they add their custom micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack for superior comfort. You have better grip because of this. With better grip, you have more control which is extremely important at the plate. So, as you get control, you can perfect your swing to make sure you can hit anything. The one-piece construction gives you a traditional feel, so you can ultimately play baseball how you want to.
Marucci CATX Baseball Bat Features
- New barrel profiles more evenly distribute the mass of the ring-free, multi-variable wall design across the entire barrel for a wider, more consistent sweet spot.
- Tightened production tolerances allow barrel diameters to be built to the maximum limit, creating more surface area and higher overall performance.
- Patent pending Liquid-Gel anti-vibration knob holds a precise amount of liquid-gel in the knob to absorb vibrations, creating a smooth and solid feel during contact.
- Made of AZR aluminum, a complex combination of thermal treatment processes strengthens the alloy for a more responsive, forgiving feel.
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact.
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increased performance with no "dead" spots
- Ergonomically designed handle taper for each weight drop allows for a better fit, more bat control, and a better overall feel between athlete and bat.
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip for improved feel and control.
- Compliant with NCAA contrasting barrel color rule 1-12-b-7
- 2 ⅝" barrel
- One-year manufacturers warranty included