Wilson A2000 Left Hand Throw:
The Wilson A2000 Left Hand Throw lends versatility. It does so in that it can feature models for both the elite lefty pitcher and outfielder. Whether they're striding to be the next Clayton Kershaw, or the dominant outfielder with goals of achieving defensive coverage like Jim Edmonds, a left Wilson A2000 will get the job done.
The pitcher's model features a 2-Piece Webbing, Pro Stock Leather, and a great break in. The leather itself guarantees longer last than any other glove. Additionally, trademarked dual welting provides a durable pocket. DriLex Wrist Lining also keeps your hand cool and dry at all times.
OF (Left Hand Throw):
- 12.25 Inch Pattern
- KP92 Pattern
- Colorway: Gray / Black / Yellow
- Pedroia Fit Offers A Smaller Wrist Opening With Tighter Finger Stalls For A More Secure Fit
- Conventional Open Back
- Dri-Lex Wrist Lining with Ultra-Breathable, Moisture Wicking Material
- Pro Laced T-Web
- Pro Stock Leather Provides Rugged Durability & An Unbeatable Feel
- Rolled Dual Welting Creates A Perfect Pocket With Long Lasting Structure
- SuperSkin Technology - Reduces Excess Weight, Repels Moisture, 2X Stronger Than Leather
What you want in a Wilson Outfielder Glove, simply, is the glove that will make spectators take notice of the entire field. Not just the front row players. Most times, the pitcher, catcher, and batter are all the mass audiences have the attention span to follow during gameplay. And with most balls put in play to the infield, the infielders earn their fair share as well. But an outfielder's job is to stand out in spite of this. Especially one who has been an outfielder since the get-go, as opposed to an infielder who is converted to the outfield later on his career to maximize his lineup appearances.
But even so, the converted infielder would still be a great candidate for the Wilson A2000 Outfielder edition. A glove marketed as the perfect option for the smaller handed outfielder. So what are you waiting for? Come purchase yours today.