Wilson A2K SC1787 11.75 inch Infield Glove
Save $25 on any order over $150
USE COUPON CODE: SAVE25
Save 15% on Equipment Bags
USE COUPON CODE: 15BAG
Wilson A2K SC1787 11.75 inch Infield Glove
The Wilson A2K SC1787 11.75 inch infield glove will absolutely help you field your position. In the infield being able to field your position is of the utmost importance. Infielders can achieve a successful baseball career behind strong defensive play. This is why it is important to maximize your performance on the defensive side of the baseball. Outside of practice Some factors to consider when purchasing an infield glove are the company that manufactures it and the construction of the glove. Using these two parameters you can narrow down your search for a glove in no time. The Wilson A2K SC1787 11.75 inch infield glove is one of the best gloves in the game and here is why you should consider purchasing one.
Wilson Baseball Gloves
For many years Wilson Baseball Gloves have been a staple in the sports equipment industry. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois Wilson has grown their company worldwide since it began. The reason they have been able to achieve such success is simple, they satisfy the consumer. Their baseball products are no exception to this. Since entering the baseball equipment business Wilson has become arguably the best glove manufacturer in the game. Due to the high performance of their Wilson gloves a large number of pro ball players use their gloves. Such players include Ozzie Albies and Tim Anderson. Anyone looking to purchase a baseball glove should consider doing so from Wilson.
Wilson Infield Glove
This Wilson infield glove is no exception to the high quality of Wilson products. With pro stock leather this glove will help you perform well and last many seasons to come. Furthermore, this glove has a dri lex wrist lining to promote breathability and wick away moisture ensuring you are comfortable throughout the hot Summer months. We have the Wilson A2K SC1787 11.75 inch infield glove available for purchase right here on the Baseball Bargains website. So, improve your game and purchase yourself this great Wilson infield glove today! Model: WBW1013751175
- An 11.75” infield baseball glove featuring Pro Stock® Select leather fortified with Spin Control Technology™.
- Pro Stock™ Select Leather: No leather in the game today compares to our Pro Stock&rade; Select leather. We triple-sort our leather hides for consistency and flawlessness, using only our top 5% of hides when crafting our A2K® gloves.
- Spin Control Technology: A dimpled pattern in the Pro Stock™ Leather in the palm and web of your A2000® helps reduce the spin rate of the ball by rapidly increasing friction at the moment of contact between ball and glove.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield, and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- Double Palm Construction: A thin, perfectly shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and the outer shell enhances pocket stability. It also reduces the wrinkles in the palm of your glove, reducing the rebound on balls that hit your glove and providing a longer-lasting shape.
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the A2K has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, concealing the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.
- Expert Japanese Craftsmanship: Manufactured entirely in Japan by craftsmen who have been making ball gloves for decades, the A2K is formed to the perfect shape over 18 hours of labor.