Catching Gear Softball:Catching Gear Softball designs take from the best in store for the baseball market to obtain crossover success. While at the same time, the manufacturers who craft them emphasize the importance of creating a unique end result. With technology more advanced than ever before, softball catcher's equipment has redefined the game. Top flight companies like All Star, Easton, Mizuno, and more supply fastpitch and softball backstops with the gear they deserve. Gear, which obviously will include the big three: a helmet, a chest protector, and leg / shin guards. A strong example of premier catching gear softball specific in nature is the Easton Prowess Fastpitch Quikfit age 9-12 Catcher's Box Set, YOUTH.
Easton Prowess Fastpitch Quikfit age 9-12 Catcher's Box Set, YOUTH:
- Prowess™ Catcher's Helmet (youth, fits hat size 6 1/8 - 7)
- Dual finish matte/gloss shell
- Die cut eva foam
- 3 strap system for desired fit and lock
- One Piece Prowess™ Chest Protector (13.5", collar bone to waist)
- Four point strap adjustment system
- RCT™ rebound control technology
- Prowess™ Qwikfit™ Leg Guards (13.5" center of knee cap to ankle bone)
- IKP (Inner Knee Protection) - strategically placed memory foam
- Easy to use button hooks with a single pull strap
- Internal plate protection system
The above listed example is just one of many premier catchers gear sets made specifically for the softball player. So not limit yourselves. Find the equipment that best suits you, and then you will know what it means to perform with elite caliber ease.