Wilson A2K 1787 11.75 inch Infield Glove
The Wilson A2K 1787 11.75 inch infield glove is an easy choice. Choosing a glove can be a tough thing to do as there are so many to choose from. This is why it is important to do your due diligence when searching for a glove. A couple things to look for are the brand the glove comes from and what features, materials, and technologies are used to manufacture the glove. One to consider is the Wilson A2K 1787 11.75 inch infield glove. This is one of the best gloves in the game and here is why you need to purchase a Wilson A2K glove
The Wilson A2K Baseball Glove:
When in conversation about the top brands in the game it is impossible not to mention the Wilson A2K baseball glove. Wilson specializes in manufacturing gloves as well so any glove from them will definitely be of a high quality. Wilson opened their doors in 1913 and they have not looked back since. Every product they manufacture is of a high quality and because of this many pros have taken notice. Carlos Correa, Dustin Pedrioia, and Robinson Cano are just a few of Wilson s sponsors. If these pros choose Wilson then why not you. If you are looking for a glove you need to consider a Wilson A2K glove.
Wilson A2K Gloves
These Wilson A2K gloves use top of the line pro stock leather which gives the glove a great feel and long lasting durability. This glove has an H-Web which is great for infielders. The H-web allows for a solid pocket, but does not sacrifice your ability to get rid of the ball. Another great thing about the glove is the copper/blonde color combination, which gives this Wilson A2K baseball glove a very sleek look. This Wilson A2K glove is one of the best gloves in the game and anyone on the market for a glove should consider purchasing this one. So, improve your performance and purchase this Wilson A2K 1787 11.75 inch infield glove today right here from Baseball Bargains! Model: WBW1000601175
- Three times more shaping which reduces break-in time
- Pro Stock Select Leather: Uses the top five percent of Wilson hides which are chosen consistency and flawlessness. The end result is an incomparable break-in and longer-lasting shape.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Provides the long-lasting shape and allows for a quicker break-in.
- Double Palm Construction: A thin, shaped piece of leather placed between the palm liner and outer shell gives the glove maximum pocket stability.
- Flat Finger Binding: Allows players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove more comfort and control.