Wilson A2000 PFX2SS Pedroia Fit 11 inch Infield Glove
The Wilson A2000 X2SS pedroia fit 11 inch infield glove is designed with the youth player in mind. Wilson is constantly trying to improve their gloves and come up with new technology and characteristics to do so. And while they were working on the new A2000 series, they came up with this Wilson A2000 X2SS glove model. This Wilson glove is built out of reliable material while offering a dependable construction. The Wilson A2000 PFX2SS pedroia fit 11 inch infield glove is constructed using pro stock leather that is preferred by professional players. With this American Steer Hide leather, the A2000 will have rugged durability and an unmatched feel. Another feature that this Wilson A2000 has is the Dri-Lex lining. Dri-Lex lining is ultra-breathable wrist lining that transfers moisture from the skin, working to keep your hand both dry and cool. Also, this baseball glove has dual welting. The player will experience a more durable pocket and long lasting break in with the Wilson A2000 X2SS pedroia fit 11 inch infield glove
. With the infielder in mind, Wilson has made this glove 11 inches. With the 11 inch size, this glove will have a small enough pocket so that your transfers in and out of the glove can be quick. No matter whether you play third, short or second, this A2000 will definitely be a great option.
Wilson Infield Glove
This Wilson infield glove has an 11 inch design that is very popular among infielders. While the glove doesn't use tons of colors, it is a sharp looking glove. The Wilson A2000 PFX2SS pedroia fit 11 inch infield glove uses Pro Stock leather, Wilson Super Snakeskin and black lacing to pull it all together. This gives the glove a sharp look and a light weight feel. For close to a hundred years now, Wilson has been a leader when it comes to creating new technology for their gloves. Year after year they discover something new to make their gloves even better. Become a defensive juggernaut with the Wilson A2000 PFX2SS pedroia fit 11 inch infield glove. Order your A2000 today! Model: WBW10010611
- Pedroia Fit - narrower hand opening to offer better control for the younger player's hand
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting offers better support and helps the glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSnakeSkin: is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. It has moisture-resistance which extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: provides greater comfort and control in the field.
- Pro Stock Leather: is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro Fit: The liner of the redesigned A2000 series has a richer, softer feel against your hand.
- X2 Web