All Star SEI Certified System 7 Axis Camo Youth Catchers Set CKCC912S7X-DC
With the All Star SEI Certified System 7 Axis Camo Youth Catchers Set CKCC912S7X-DC They have done it yet again. All Star prides themselves on coming through in the clutch when their competitors disappoint. Thus, they breed excellence at their core thanks to an unwavering devotion to their customer base. So why look elsewhere when you know All Star is equal to, if not better than some other top brands, yet has the ability to price their products with the utmost and unmatched affordability?The All Star SEI Certified System 7 Axis Camo Youth Catchers Set CKCC912S7X-DC also features several top-of-the-line upgrades. Such include:
- Diamond Port Ventilation for maximum breathability
- SEI Certified / Meets NOCSAE Standard
- thinner and more form fitting Delta Flex harness
- more aggressive break-points for enhanced blocking
Together, these components contribute to the most updated series of any company in the game. This means that as a premier youth backstop suiting up with the CKCC912S7X tailored specifically to the 9-12 age demographic, you will earn the comfort, performance, and style you deserve. And in the end, isn't that what it's all about? Additionally, this top flight kit is carried by:
- MVP2510GT Helmet
- CPCC912S7X Chest Protector
- LG912S7X Leg Guards
- a LINQ pivoting hinge that allows the leg guards to mobilize with the player, strain-free
- Slick CAMO profilee ZColors: Graphite and Black, Graphite and Navy, Graphite and Royal, and Graphite and Scarlet color combinations
Do you want the catching kit that will give you the edge in comfort, performance, and style? Then look no further, the CKCC912S7X-DC is the right set for you.
All Star System7 Catchers Gear Set:
A purchase of an All Star product is truly a bargain. So come to Baseball Bargains and order your top-of-the-line All Star SEI Certified System 7 Axis Camo Youth Catchers Set CKCC912S7X-DC today! If you do, you will know firsthand that "the little things" System7 emphasizes during manufacturing soon become "the bigger things" later on.