FREE Shipping Over $99*

Use coupon code: freeship99

*Does not include oversized items.

Save $25 on orders over $150

Use Coupon Code: STRONG25

*some restrictions apply.

Rawlings Heart of the Hide 12.75

The Rawlings Heart of the Hide 12.75 inch baseball glove is ideal for outfielder due to its size, but can also come available in infield models for the larger handed infielder. Regularly, this size glove features and a strong web pattern to maximize catching efforts and performance. Its extremely strong, USA tanned steer hide leather construction that lends gameday patterns has often been christened "The Finest in the Field" by various pro players. Additionally, most variations of the glove specialize in a a short series of different color designs to choose from. While mostly any series would contain deertanned cowhide plus palm lining and soft full grain fingerback linings. Two features that any player who values the collaboration of slick look and even slicker comfort would covet. CLICK HERE to see the full Collection of Rawlings Heart of the Hide 12.75 inch Glove Models!

More Heart Of The Hide Features

Rawlings' iconic Heart of the Hide line offers the quality and reliability loyal ballplayers deserve. Sure enough, one outfield model of this size and series, the PRO601JB, is the same exact pattern worn by MLB outfielder Austin Jackson. To wear what an MLB player wears boosts confidence and in effect, performance as well. The Jackson preferred model features Rawlings Trap-Eze web, which is one of the most popular outfield patterns. The web, also considered a six finger pattern, is part of the glove, making it extremely strong. The lacing along the extra finger keeps flexibility for a deep pocket, but is tensile enough to handle hard hit line drives and grounders. This glove features a hand opening with a closed, fastback design. Also included within this component is a strapped binding. The backing also has a cutout for the index finger. This way, players can let their index finger breathe outside of the mitt if they want. Upon arrival, the HOH comes about 40% factory broken in, leaving the player to do about 60% of the work. This ratio allows the player to create a personalized pocket in less time than normal. So what are you waiting for? Purchase your bona fide defensive juggernaut today.

Just added to your wishlist:
My Wishlist
You've just added this product to the cart:
Go to cart page


Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/booster-message.liquid